Easy Click is a new generation of heat sinks conceived by the Pada Engineering Research & Development Dept. working together with some of their major customers. This product range, developed for PCB use provides for a much quicker assembly time by means of rapid clutch steel clips.
The advantages of this system are:
- no screws, rivets or other mechanical components are necessary for assembly
- more safety for mechanical mating: clips seats spring up with light pressure exerted on the spring itself
- more flexibility: various clips are available for different clamping forces (3,5 and 8 kg)
- lower costs thanks to the optimum clips and profile groove fitting
- lower stress on components: clamping forces are gauged and perpendicular to the component centre.